Have you ever stopped and wondered just how precious children are in their purity and innocence?
It is absolutely amazing to see how much children trust their loved ones without a doubt. Being a child with no worries or cares in the world and loving life to the fullest is such a special time and will be treasured right into adulthood, endeavouring to give their own children the happy memories that they themselves experienced.
This trust shows throughout so many areas of their lives –
- A child believing their parents when they say that they can achieve anything they put their hearts and minds to;
- A toddler is thrown up into the air giggling and knowing that he will be caught. There is absolute trust;
- A young child falls over and gets hurt, immediately they will seek comfort from the person that they trust. Mummy will kiss it better and from that simple yet powerful kiss, all will be better again.
Children so easily believe, without making life complicated and will just live life in a simple way, which often we can learn from their simplicity and innocence.
- They forgive quickly and do not hold grudges;
- They appreciate the simple but beautiful things in life that often costs nothing;
- They stop and explore their world and love learning new things;
- They believe and have faith;
- They smile and laugh often, which instantly lights up any room with their joy and happiness.
Just adopting an approach of forgiving quickly and keeping life simple, already holds the key to more freedom and enjoyment in life. Without all the busyness and chaos, we are able to have clarity as to what matters in life and to focus our time and energy on what really counts.
Taking the time to do what is fundamentally important to you as an individual, will bring so much more joy and love into your life and your family.
We are all on this incredible journey called life, which is a precious gift from our Lord Jesus Christ.
Mark 10:14 (NKJV)
Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.
Here’s our blog about Teaching Children About God’s Character
You are welcome to join our Facebook Family to receive Inspiring Devotionals.